Brand Marketing Associates Needed in the Pensacola/Gulf Breeze area! Immediate Interviews Available! #ReadyToWork
Pensacola Marketing's primary focus is to increase and maximize our clients' brand, sales, and customer base. We need to develop 5-8 new Brand Marketing Associates to take on a new challenge with us. To uphold our brand management standards and relationship status with our clients, we offer ongoing training; and we work in teams. We pride ourselves on the amount of personal and professional growth our team members can experience, so if you're looking for a new challenge, look no further!
Please note; all applicants should have living accommodation in the Pensacola/Gulf Breeze area. Due to the high number of qualified people looking for work in the area, we cannot hold spots for those hoping to relocate once they find work.
Job Requirements Brand Marketing Associate roles will involve:
- Marketing /Advertising: you'll be responsible for product marketing and advertising materials at events, trade shows, retail centers, and other venues
- Brand Management: you'll explain products and services with enthusiasm for representing our clients and their offers to the public Customer Service: you'll be offering general customer service and assistance to customers as/ when needed.
- New Customer Acquisition: you'll be registering interested customers for their latest products and/or services.
- Public Relations: you'll be responsible for making sure every interaction with customers is positive and leaves them with a favorable impression of the client you're representing. Brand Marketing Associate Benefits/ Environment:
- Teamwork: we work in teams because it helps new people learn and leads to a better customer experience due to added atmosphere and enthusiasm
- Growth: We'll need people to rapidly advance into leadership and management roles if we want to expand and diversify our client portfolio
- Development: learn the most desirable/ marketable career skills within your first few months (marketing, sales, recruitment, leadership, administration, client relations, management)
- Travel/ Events: Top performers will have the opportunity to attend black tie events, award ceremonies, regional conferences, gourmet meals, and more throughout the US.
Brand Marketing Associate Requirements and Recommendations:
- Experience: Retail sales, hospitality, call center, marketing, promotions, administration, recruitment, sport, or similar experience is helpful.
- Education: no specific education or qualifications are required, but we do expect you to bring an open mind and be willing to learn new skills.
- Skills: necessary customer service skills and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team are essential. Sales skills are helpful
- Qualities: outgoing, extroverted people with a sense of humor tend to excel in these roles, but we welcome those willing to expand their comfort zones!
- Other: all applicants must be 18+ years of age and eligible to work in the US
*NOT COMMISSION BASED* WEEKLY CHECK + ADDITIONAL BONUS WEEKLY DETERMINED BY JOB PERFORMANCE
Keywords: entry level sales rep, entry level sales and marketing, sales and marketing, team player, sports-oriented, help wanted, Full-time , marketing, entry level, business development, advertising, entertainment, sports, general business, sales, promotions, retail, customer service, opportunity for management, retail, promotional sales, public relations, restaurant, hotel, resort, hospitality, customer service, sales, business, direct advertising, direct marketing, sales and marketing, sports, entertainment, customer service, general labor, restaurant, hospitality, sports marketing, other
Coastal Breeze ManagementCoastal Breeze Management, Inc. is a high energy promotional marketing firm and specialize in brand management and client acquisition. All representatives are cross trained in marketing and sales through events, promotions, product launches, and demonstrations. Our focus is to grow the territory and promote representatives from within to aid in the territory management and training of future business partners.