Southern Event Management provides its clientele with exceptional hands-on service and delivers unmatched results. With consistent growth and the opening of other office locations, we are on the lookout for outstanding talent to join our Montgomery area team.
The Entry Level Marketing & Advertising Assistant position is a valued team member in the marketing and advertising department. The position is considered entry level to start during training which includes a comprehensive overview of basic marketing strategy, direct advertising, promotional techniques, visual merchandising, and consumer market research. After successful completion of the program, an individual would be considered a team leader in the marketing department. The entry-level Marketing Assistant reports directly to the Executive Marketing Manager.
Marketing & Advertising Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns
- Build brand recognition through local events and experiential marketing
- Strategize, execute and manage with the Brand Ambassador teams
- Interact and communicate with customers. Problem solve and make a professional judgment on whether customers qualify for the in-store services that the firm's clients offer (candidate will be trained in this area)
- Conduct lead generation and maintain and develop a client base for our clients who provide the in-store services
- Aid marketing and advertising associates and senior staff with specific projects related to each client
Marketing & Advertising Assistant Requirements:
The personalized focus of the campaigns is not only a refreshing alternative to more general mass sales and marketing strategies, but it is also responsible for the unprecedented growth and stability of the company. The management team prides itself on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset for continual internal promotions. If you possess a passion for marketing, sales, or retail and would enjoy learning how to manage the varying dimensions of a business, this position could be an excellent fit for the right candidate.
- Must be able to work full-time hours and some weekends for special events.
- Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects
- Desire to travel at least 1 or 2 weeks a year for further training.
- Great communication skills
- Must be able to work in an energetic, fast-paced environment
- 2 or 4-year college degree in a related field
- Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver
Marketing & Advertising Assistant Benefits:
- Paid Training
- Company Paid Travel
- Market Competitive Pay Structure: Base, Weekly Bonuses, and Incentives
- Rapid upward mobility
- Community involvement and Charitable opportunities
- A fun, high energy work environment! No cubicles here, we work closely together as a team!
Interested and qualified candidates for the Marketing & Advertising Assistant opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview by our human resources department in 2-3 business days.
About Southern Event Management:
With aggressive growth, expansion plans, and ambitious goals, Southern Event Management leads the south in strategic thinking and execution. We're looking for dedicated talent to join our motivated team. Comprised of problem solvers and strategic thinkers; we work united in the direction of common goals. At Southern Event Management commitment to teamwork helps us to accomplish every goal set. If you're interested in joining an all-star team, please submit your resume today. We are conducting interviews this week, so you will be contacted soon if you qualify.
At this time, we are only accepting applications from candidates located in the Montgomery area or planning on relocating to the area within two weeks of applying.
Why Work Here?Whether you are starting your first career path or you are making a change, Southern Event Management, Inc.'s training program is the perfect place to start.
Paid Training! Weekly Pay! Competitive Bonuses!