Evermore Development Group is a growing marketing company in Denver with big goals!
We are looking for grads and professionals who are hungry for career growth into management and to be a part of our expansion expansion goals this year. It is our belief that great managers and team leaders know the business they work in from the ground up. This is why we are looking for team members to come train on our system for acquiring and retaining quality customers for our clients; so that as we grow our management team.
The Benefits of working at Evermore Development Group include:
• Hands-on learning and paid training
• Advancement based on merit -- not seniority
• Training in all areas of Marketing, Sales, Management
All of our positions allow for rapid advancement into a branch-management role and involve working with people on a daily basis, as well as being cross-trained in multiple areas in sales, marketing, and business management.
Those selected will gain experience not only in sales and marketing, but also campaign management, advertising, and team development. The work environment is incredibly important as well, and we are looking for candidates who work well in a team and can contribute to an exciting and energetic environment.
GUARANTEED WEEKLY BASE PAY ($12-$20/hr doe) + COMMISSION / BONUS STRUCTURE
Responsibilities of a Sales & Marketing Team Leader:
· Manage marketing campaigns throughout the local area for designated clients
· Closely work with CEO and company managers to strategize marketing and advertising
· Set an example as a front-line representative for all other business partners
· Hire, train and develop new team members in assigned campaigns
· Conduct regular training for staff to ensure knowledge in client’s products, promotions, and industry specifics
· Interact inside of retailers with clients' customers
· Basic sales and promotions
· Manage store relations
· Customer service and client acquisitions
· In-store promotional advertising
· Marketing for our clients
The following qualifications are required:
· Must be currently residing in the greater Denver area and at least 18 years of age
· Must have high school degree / GED; 2-4 year degree is preferred and college students are also welcome
· Individuals must be hard working, motivated, and willing to learn.
· Must have excellent face to face communication skills, be goal-oriented and ambitious; Spanish speaking a plus!
· Willing to be trained in sales and, customer service, campaign management, test market development
APPLY TODAY to schedule a FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW at our office in DOWNTOWN DENVER
Please send updated resumes online for immediate consideration. We do encourage college graduates or experienced professionals looking for a career change to apply. (No telemarketing/call centers, No graphic design, No D2D/B2B/1099 positions).
College graduate, college grad, bachelors degree, masters degree, associates degree, bachelors, masters, associates. Internship, Intern, Summer Internship, Summer Intern, Business management, business, business administration. Business, Business management, business manager, business sales, business marketing, business in general, general business, managing a business, business managers, business administration. Sales, sales management, sales representative, sales manager, sales management, sales rep, sales representative experience, sales managers, sales management experience, inside sales, outside sales, retail sales, retail sales representative, inside sales representative. Instore promotions, instore, retail promotions, retail representative, retail management, retail, retail promoter, promoter, retail manager, retail store, retail locations, retail sales representative, retail marketing representative. Marketing, marketing representative, marketing manager, marketing management, marketing rep, direct marketing representative, marketing management experience, entry level marketing.
Marketing, advertising, sales, retail, entry level, customer service, marketing representative, advertising representative, sales representative, retail representative, customer service representative. Sports, athlete, sports marketing, sports management, sports background, sports retail, sports sales, athletic trainer, athletic training, coach, coaching, coaching background. Restaurant, hospitality, server, bartender, host, hostess, restaurant manager, restaurant management, hospitality management, bartending, bartending experience, hospitality experience, restaurant experience, serving experience, service, hosting, mixologist, hospitality training, restaurant trainer, bartending training. Management, entry level management, management trainee, management training, management trainer, entry level manager, manager, managers, management experience. Market manager, marketing management, sales management, retail management, retail sales, general labor, general sales, general management, gm, general manager.