Promotion Marketing Specialist - Entry Level
We are a leading Promotions firm in the area. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele.
Purpose of Position
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting field marketing programs. You will work closely with other Marketing Specialists, and corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Executes Marketing campaigns depending on expertise.
- Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure success.
- Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
Skills and Knowledge
- 1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
- Desire to succeed
POSITIONS ARE LIMITED. APPLY TODAY.
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager