- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Norgren is part of global engineering organization IMI plc. IMI is at the forefront of delivering the solutions we need in a changing world and is focused on creating tremendous value by solving key industry problems in attractive markets and working with the best.
Norgren has a proud history of creating innovative engineering solutions in precise motion control and fluid technology, and we collaborate with our customers across more than 50 countries in critical areas such as Factory Automation, Material Handling, Rail, Energy, Process Control, Life Science and Commercial Vehicles.
Lead the development of product and marketing strategies for one of Precision Engineering new industry markets. Monitor and identify market, product, and pricing opportunities and associated requirements related to those opportunities for Precision Engineering. Visit customers and determine requirements for new and existing products while monitoring the competition to identify current and anticipated market activities. Own a product portfolio, taking responsibility for sales and gross margins. Work under general supervision and has total responsibility for projects of moderate scope or assigned segments of larger or more complex projects.
We currently have 2 openings:
1 to sit in Las Vegas, NV and 1 to sit in Farmington, CT
Work Schedule: This position offers a hybrid work schedule (roughly 50% work from home, 50% in-office)
Location: 10000 Banburry Cross Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89144
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain and help develop product roadmap and potentially new business models.
- Product life cycle management covering all phases (including innovation, launch, modification, VAVE, relaunch and obsolescence).
- Identify market potential and new product specifications, establishes pricing and market strategies, estimates potential sales.
- Coordinate with sales, manufacturing, and engineering on product introduction, launch schedule, and market exploitation along with accomplishment of financial goals and optimum allocation of resources.
- Provide product and application training both internal and external customers/individuals.
- Oversee the development of marketing collateral and define promotional activities, publicizing the product through the press, participating in trade shows and alternate channels – working hands in hands with Marcomm department.
- Analyse, maintain and improve the product portfolio, service strategy, sales, market share, and product margin.
- Monitor and reports competitor activities including strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, products, service strategies, and pricing.
- Ensure effective implementation of product and market plans by continued monitoring of progress to the original plan.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Marketing, or related field and minimum of 3 years previous sales, engineering or marketing experience.
- Strong technical knowledge, ideally in the fluid control or Life Science OEM industry.
- Ability to develop sector strategy for one key business unit.
- Must be an entrepreneur with vision, self-starter, strategic thinker, personal authority.
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to translate intuition, market feelings and conceptual technologies into successful, winning new products.
- Track record of building relationships, managing projects and coordinating resources and people to successfully implement strategy
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills are needed.
Computers and Technology
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Norgren is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
IMI Norgren LLC
AddressLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at IMI Norgren LLC