Channel and Influencer Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Channel Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market. The Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives that support the Influencer Program Core Values.
We are launching an industry changing product (the AdaptixTM) – one that has received more interest than our highest expectations (a good problem). We are creating new paths to market – combining cutting edge thought/technology to the established workholding industry. We need a person that:
- Understands the power of digital mediums and how they help influence customers
- Understands the importance of a great customer experience
- Can help us harness the excitement of this new product with a myriad of influencers
We are defining an Influencer as ANY channel that has the ability to affect the customers perception of the AdaptixTM. This means that you will have the ability to work with a wide range of companies and individuals – across all channels.
Work Location & Schedule: Remote, home-office based. 10-15% travel as-needed, annually.Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end- user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Is part of the commercial organization.
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with partner and end-user customer management as appropriate.
- Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- This position may have direct report staff assigned to support responsibilities within specific partner accounts.
Education and Experience
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum ten years of channel sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- PC proficiency
At IMI, one of our top priorities is to create an inclusive culture of health. We strive to remove barriers to care (whether that be physical or financial) and in doing so, we offer choice for all your health and wellbeing needs.
See below for a general overview of our amazing perks and benefits:
- Multiple health plans to choose from: HMO, PPO and High Deductible Health Plans with a low-cost share
- Full suite of voluntary benefits to tap into, including but not limited to: Pet insurance, critical illness insurance, concierge services, legal insurance, commuter benefits (if applicable), and home & auto insurance.
- Employer contribution for Health Savings Account, and in many cases free virtual telemedicine, and teletherapy.
- Best-in-class 401K plan with zero vesting and up to 6% contribution matching.
- Mental Health and wellness programs to support you and your family.
- Short & long-term disability as well as basic life insurance at 2x your basic salary at no cost to the employee.
- Free financial advisors, webinars, and classes through Charles Schwab.
**Benefits plans change year over year, but we have guiding principles in place to ensure our employees have the tools and resources available to stay connected and up to date**
Norgren is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or veteran status.
Health & Safety:
The physical demands described within the Key Duties & Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by all members of the workforce at IMI to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to be independently mobile. The individual is also required to frequently interact with a computer and communicate with colleagues. Contact your local HR representative to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role.
Health, Safety, and Environmental Duties – All members of our workforce have the duty to ensure the health, safety and welfare of themselves, others, and the environment.
Here at IMI, we value our workforce, our wellbeing, and our professional working environment. The Cardinal Rules for HSE have been designed to act as a guide for all: Take Personal Responsibility and Accountability for Collective Safety, Observe and Use Proper Lifting Techniques, Respect Machine Guarding Systems, Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Perform Hazardous Energy Control (Lock Out-Tag Out), and Operate Powered Industrial Vehicle Safety. These rules are designed to keep our employees safe and if not followed, can have serious consequences to you, your co-workers, and our business. All members of the workforce are expected to adhere to all safety policies and rules.
Code of Ethics:
Norgren requires the highest standard of ethics in all business dealings, particularly with customers, suppliers, advisors, employees and the authorities. In accordance with the IMI Way: Our Code of Responsible Business.
Norgren is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
IMI Americas Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at IMI Americas Inc.