IMEC Group LLC Columbia, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
As a Project Coordinator with IMEC Group Llc, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. A bachelor's degree in a related field of study and at least three (3) years of relevant experience is required for consideration.
· Planning and estimates for facility handy man services executed in an office, laboratory, vivaria, clinical, conference, and data center work setting.
· Project management support for small projects within tightly controlled timeframes as defined. This includes routine, repetitive projects to ensure that maintenance of the doors, walls and ceiling services are kept in good order primarily within the public facility areas.
· Development of requirements for scopes of work and cost estimates for projects up to $150,000.
· Engagement with other vendors, architectural/engineering designers, IT and AV specialists and property management professionals
· Electrical and mechanical planning and design intent work within secure server room and data center environments.
· Oversight of the execution and follow through of IMEC Group efforts
· Use of project management tools
· Creating templates of planning documents,
· Leading routine meetings with customers and critical federal partners such as scientific, administrative, IT, and other staff.
· Management of costs, scope and time schedules
· *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Experience: 2-5 years of Coordination experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Active listening
- Problem solving
IMEC Group LLCWhy Work Here?
A growing company with lots of room for growth!
IMEC Group, LLC, is small integrated construction firm specializing in Program/Construction Management, Design/Build, General Contracting and Facilities Management with the capabilities to support the full project life cycle—from inception through start-up and operation. We serve clients in the federal, state, municipal, commercial and residential markets.