Project Manager (Remote)
IMC Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
IMC Digital Innovations (IMC_di) is a division of International Market Centers (IMC), the world’s largest operator of premier showroom space for furniture, gift, home décor, rug, and apparel industries. Launched in January, 2020, IMC_di will build and market the de-facto e-commerce digital platform for the Gift, Home Décor, Apparel and Furniture industries. Our industry changing platform will include a global marketplace, a full suite of integrated marketing and sales automation software and smart showroom tools to enable in-showroom scanning, data capture and sales tools. With bold people and bold ambitions, and by investing as much as $100 million, we will change and grow the industries we serve.
International Market Centers owns and operates nearly 20 million square feet of world-class exhibition space in High Point, N.C., Las Vegas and Atlanta. IMC’s mission is to build and operate an innovative, sustainable, profitable and scalable platform for the furniture, gift, home décor, rug, and apparel industries. For more information on IMC, visit www.imcenters.com. IMC is a Blackstone and Fireside Investments portfolio company.
As a Project Manager, you will be joining a team of technology enthusiasts that believe in quality software engineering principles and the prudent use of cutting-edge technology to build robust software services. IMC_di has a suite of product offerings for mobile sales forces, product management, customer relationship management, website product development, catalog management, and dynamic publishing as well as an extensive professional service arm for digital marketing and e-commence website development. This role is the primary “face” of a project. Successful candidates conduct their work with high levels of professionalism, quality, diligence, adaptability. The winning candidate will be passionate, committed, and a fast learner, while at the same time being adaptable, coachable, and collaborative.
In this role, you will work with resources to plan and execute projects for new and existing customers. You will also take part in the development, testing, deployment and support of new product releases and deployments. Also, you will contribute to identifying opportunities, developing strategies, and implementing up-sale/optimization initiatives. You will be working in an Agile environment and be part of a team developing software solutions by gathering requirements from stakeholders, creating systems flows, data models, and processes. The Project Manager must be adaptable to projects of different types and sizes. For smaller projects, the role will own more responsibilities. For larger projects, the role may be supported by a dedicated Project Coordinator.
The Project Manager maintains a “teach to fish” mindset throughout each project and sets an example, with a high bar, for others to follow. When needed, this role will coach other project participants in Agile best practices and how they are used within the broader collaboration framework.
- Develop project plans that identify associated resources, deadlines, and deliverables
- Manage projects from scope of work to fruition while holding both the customer and internal team accountable to deadlines and deliverables
- Evaluate the progress of a project to detect limitations or faults in order to find a more efficient process
- Offer solutions to meet targets and satisfy client requirements
- Effectively manage multiple projects at once through extreme attention to detail and organization
- Host project meetings at least once a week with team
- Provide feedback, advice, project updates and encouragement to team members
- Understand technical ERP integrations and the various formats/ways that an integration can be possible
- BA management degree or equivalent, with 5+ years of commercial project management experience
- Commanding project leadership and follow-through with delivery team resources, including QA
- Ability to multi-task effectively, work cross-functionally, and manage stakeholders within a dynamic environment
- Detail-oriented approach with strong analytical and technical skills
- Project management practice experience & discipline with adherence to process in an agile/rapid development methodology
- Usage of Agile based (SCRUM) project management tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Scrum master certification (CSM)
- Knowledge of building applications and products for the sales sector
- Website/Digital Project Management experience
- Proven ability to deliver on time and on budget
- PMP certification interest highly desirable
- Cloud and app technology experience highly desirable
- Strong customer focused, team-oriented communication skills with emphasis on building lasting, trusted partnerships through written and verbal communications, presentations to customers and management
- Proven ability to deliver on time and on budget with a high level of integrity
- Passion to drive improvement in the overall customer experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, fluid environment
- Creative problem solver and proactive thinker
- Strong communication skills and business acumen
- Strong team-oriented skills
Each of the items listed is considered an essential function of the position. However, the duties, responsibilities and requirements presented in this job description are intended to be broad based and high level and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all roles or responsibilities for the position. The Company reserves the right to alter the duties and responsibilities of the position.
It is Company policy to comply with Federal and State Equal Employment Laws.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
ConstructionView all jobs at IMC