Digital Content Manager
IMC High Point, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
International Market Centers (IMC) serves as the center of commerce for the wholesale furniture, gift, home decor and apparel industries. With more than 20 million square feet of premium wholesale showroom space in High Point, N.C., Las Vegas and Atlanta, IMC has more than 60 years of relationships and experience creating scalable business platforms for wholesale commerce. With the launch of the Juniper™ suite of digital sales and marketing solutions and B2B ecommerce marketplace, IMC now provides the only omnichannel platform that seamlessly connects physical and digital wholesale commerce for the industries we serve.
For more information, visit www.imcenters.com. IMC is a Blackstone and Fireside Investments portfolio company.
- Collaborate with Marketing and teams across IMC to support meaningful brand stories and conversion through web and mobile.
- Work within CMS platforms to help develop and deploy original, high-quality web, and app content.
- Manage ongoing digital content calendar in support of overall Marketing content calendar and larger content strategy.
- Create SEO-rich copy, meta-tags, titles & page descriptions to enhance search visibility and grow organic traffic.
- Help maintain consistent brand voice and graphic standards across digital touchpoint.
- Manage and manipulate digital assets for appropriate deployment across Digital platforms.
- Contribute to a growing digital team and help manage external digital providers to solve both strategic and tactical challenges.
- Bachelor's Degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Graphic Design or relevant field.
- At least 1-3 years of experience as a content specialist as part of a digital team or equivalent experience.
- Proficient with digital content management systems.
- Strong writing skills and has experience as a content manager, copywriter, or similar role.
- Strong verbal communication skills and ability to work effectively across teams and departments.
- Solid knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Solid technical knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web publishing.
- Comfortable establishing new tools and processes.
- Comfortable with image/video editing using Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
- Energy, drive, vision, and credibility to partner with the team whose operational excellence is critical to the success of the company.
- Actively participates in creating and maintaining a work environment and culture that fosters team spirit high with a focus on the achievement of growth and business objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and work closely with team at all levels within the organization.
- Sensitivity to the business practices, rules and regulations, effective business tactics, and cultural norms of the environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with internal staff, business partners, customers, and the local community.
- Upbeat and positive attitude, commitment to winning results.
- Self-motivation, service-oriented, and deadline-driven focus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
Each of the items listed is considered an essential function of the position. However, the duties, responsibilities and requirements presented in this job description are intended to be broad based and high level and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all roles or responsibilities for the position. The Company reserves the right to alter the duties and responsibilities of the position.
It is Company policy to comply with Federal and State Equal Employment Laws.
AddressHigh Point, NC
BusinessView all jobs at IMC