- Posted: over a month ago
Your Experience. Our Vision. International Market Centers is in search of Team Members to be a part of a revolutionary enterprise that brings unprecedented unity, stability and opportunity to the furniture, gift, home decor and apparel industries. The IMC Team strives to create exceptional and enduring value for our customers by creating innovative and sustainable business platforms for the home, gift and apparel industries. Through passionate dedication to customer service, ongoing commitment to quality and excellence, combined with a focus on constant improvement, we facilitate frictionless commerce between wholesale buyers and sellers in the industries we serve.
Our goals are very straightforward:
- Building an Exceptional Company
- Winning as a TEAM
- Holding each other accountable
- Sharing one standard: “The Best”
- Relentlessly executing on our Company strategy
- Delivering on our commitments
- Enjoying the journey
Your job, every job, is essential to attaining these goals. We expect you to:
- Treat others with respect
- Work hard, work smart and be dedicated to winning through teamwork
- Support and hold each other accountable
- Share your positive team spirit
- Provide exceptional service to our customers
- Always act with integrity and honesty
What You’ll Do
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Responsible for enterprise-wide Cloud operations and infrastructure, including on-premise servers.
- Provide direction and direct input on cloud architecture and design of cloud infrastructure related initiatives and then take responsibility for the implementation of each initiative.
- Consult with CISO to implement required information security controls and tools for the Cloud environment.
- Lead Cloud production quality initiatives, including improving monitoring, escalations, SOP’s, etc.
- Support all change control functions including review of Cloud environment change requests and approval process for any changes to production environments.
- Deploy and manage appropriate tools and controls to monitor and manage Cloud environments including response time and performance of all critical Cloud applications and infrastructure.
- Create standard operating procedures to track, alert and escalate all significant Cloud outages and issues. Serve as the escalation point for all production Cloud system issues.
- Work with vendors and business to ensure appropriate quality assurance and testing is conducted prior to deployment of Cloud based applications to production.
- Collaborate with Cloud vendors to ensure Service Level Agreement and escalation resolutions are met.
- Work in tandem with our IT engineering team and key stakeholders to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company.
- Manage, analyze, and forecast Cloud budget.
- Build strategic Cloud vendor and partner relationships.
- Manage expenses and capital budgets for the Cloud environment.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix, and document problems, and implement preventive measures
- Perform duties as assigned.
Highly Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Computer Sciences/MIS or related field. Graduate school experience in Computer Science, MIS is a plus.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience managing Azure Cloud infrastructure operations.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of and experience with Azure Cloud infrastructure and networking and the ability to understand and manage the entire spectrum of Cloud technology operations.
- Experience with implementation of Cloud technology migrations and integrations.
- Experience in Cloud infrastructure design and deployment process, including requirements analysis, feasibility studies, pilot testing, installation, evaluation, and operational management.
- Experience in managing Cloud subscriptions and cost control.
- Comprehensive knowledge of and experience with IT operations and QA processes using ITIL frameworks and standards in a DevOps continuous deployment environment.
- Ability to initiate and direct collaborative efforts of teams including shared services, advisory team, and third-party vendors as appropriate with aim of furthering the program goals.
- Experience in information security technologies and best practices
- Experience with enterprise architecture
- Experience engineering and managing high availability DR and Backup solutions
- Experience with IAM (identity and access management)
- Experience with hybrid cloud (cloud, on prem) infrastructure connectivity, VPN, API, AD connect
- Experience with VMWare, VSphere, vSAN with knowledge of firewalls, servers, networks and operating systems
- Project management experience
- Experience working in 24 x 7 Environment Support Teams
- Significant experience with Microsoft tools, e.g., Windows Operating System Engineering (2012 / 2016 / 2019), Visual Studio, SQL, Active Directory)
- 5+ years of experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Server platforms (Windows OS, IIS, MS SQL Server, and Active Directory)
- Experience with authoring PowerShell, Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates and Logic Apps automation
- Azure Public Cloud Experience including the following:
- Azure Design – Best Practices including Security
- IaaS / PaaS Experience
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure Site Recovery (ASR) Experience (Migration and Disaster Recovery)
- Azure Cost Management
- Azure DevOps / VSTS (CI/CD)
- Azure OMS – Monitoring / Dashboard Design & Setup
- Azure Sentinel
- Storage Experience (DELL / EMC, HP, NetApp)
- Virtualization Platforms (VMWare)
- Microsoft Certifications (MCSA and MCSE) a plus
- Azure Certifications and VMware experience are a plus
- Knowledge of web services, API, REST
- Highly organized and have clear, concise communication skills
- Creative thinking, problem solving and decision making. Proactive and self-starter.
- Has high degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision.
- Responds to and handles unfamiliar situations with little supervisory guidance.
- Ability to solve problems that are complex, varied and only mildly related to those seen Simply determining what the problem is requires major individual effort and/or consultation with others within the department.
- A high degree of analytical ability and inductive thinking may be required to solve highly intricate, technically complex problems. Must be able to develop new and nonstandard approaches. Independent judgment is required to study previously established, often partially relevant guidelines; plan for various interrelated activities; and coordinate such activities within the operating environment or while completing a project.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
- Must have high proficiency in spoken and written English
Why you’ll love working at IMC
Our Team Members are our most critical asset. The foundation for our success is built on teamwork, talent, creativity, hard work and dedication. Together, we truly have a transformational opportunity to positively impact the industries in which we work. We are pleased to offer a wide array of comprehensive benefit programs and services that you would expect to see at a great company like IMC including competitive medical, dental, vision, EAP, FSA and 401k Retirement Match to name just a few. There are also a few differentiators like unlimited PTO, paid parental leave, BYOD (cell phone compensation), tuition reimbursement, Workplace Rewards providing discounts to a wide variety of consumer products and services, a “seed” grant of at least $1,000 annually into your Value HSA Plan, and considerably more!
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: IMC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
International Market Centers (IMC) serves as the center of commerce for the wholesale furniture, gift, home decor and apparel industries. With more than 20 million square feet of premium wholesale showroom space in High Point, N.C., Las Vegas and Atlanta, IMC has more than 60 years of relationships and experience creating scalable business platforms for wholesale commerce. With the launch of the Juniper™ suite of digital sales and marketing solutions and B2B ecommerce marketplace, IMC now provides the only omnichannel platform that seamlessly connects physical and digital wholesale commerce for the industries we serve.
For more information, visit www.imcenters.com. IMC is a Blackstone and Fireside Investments portfolio company.
TechnologyView all jobs at IMC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?