Business Development Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Your Experience. Our Vision. Juniper by IMC is in search of Team Members to be a part of a revolutionary enterprise that brings unprecedented unity, stability and opportunity to the furniture, gift, home decor and apparel industries. The IMC Team strives to create exceptional and enduring value for our customers by creating innovative and sustainable business platforms for the home, gift and apparel industries. Through passionate dedication to customer service, ongoing commitment to quality and excellence, combined with a focus on constant improvement, we facilitate frictionless commerce between wholesale buyers and sellers in the industries we serve.
Juniper is a SaaS product offering that enables B2B companies to modernize their business through easy-to-use and affordable e-commerce, marketing and sales software. We are currently looking to expand our team by adding a Business Development Representative dedicated to sourcing new business within the Gift, Home Décor, Apparel and Furniture industries.
- Partner closely with Sales Executives to identify new pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Educate prospects via email, phone, and LinkedIn on the Juniper suite
- Proactively schedule sales meetings through outbound cold calling and marketing initiatives
- Manage a high volume of accounts with a strategy on prioritization of your accounts and time
- Research and understand various lines of business and customer personas
- Update and manage activities in HubSpot
- Self-starter and entrepunerial mentality
- Able to think creatively, challenge assumptions and comfortably speak about solutions
- A genuine curiosity in understanding a customer's unique business goals and challenges
- Strong organizational skill-set and a passion for learning
- Dedicated individual with a "can do" attitude, motivated to focusing and committing to attain challenging results
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field & relevant work or internship experience in sales or account management required
- Strong communication skills
- Has a competitive Spirit
- Naturally entrepreneurial
- Can collaborate and influence in a "win as a team" environment
- Is a trusted advisor to customers and colleagues
Why you’ll love working at Juniper
Our Team Members are our most critical asset. The foundation for our success is built on teamwork, talent, creativity, hard work and dedication. Together, we truly have a transformational opportunity to positively impact the industries in which we work. We are pleased to offer a wide array of comprehensive benefit programs and services that you would expect to see at a great company like Juniper by IMC including competitive medical, dental, vision, EAP, FSA and 401k Retirement Match to name just a few. There are also a few differentiators like unlimited PTO, paid parental leave, BYOD (cell phone compensation), tuition reimbursement, Workplace Rewards providing discounts to a wide variety of consumer products and services, a “seed” grant of at least $1,000 annually into your Value HSA Plan, and considerably more!
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Juniper by IMC is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About International Market Centers
International Market Centers (IMC) serves as the center of commerce for the wholesale furniture, gift, home decor and apparel industries. With more than 20 million square feet of premium wholesale showroom space in High Point, N.C., Las Vegas and Atlanta, IMC has more than 60 years of relationships and experience creating scalable business platforms for wholesale commerce. With the launch of Juniper, a fully integrated B2B commerce solution and multi-line B2B e-commerce marketplace, IMC provides the only omni-channel business platform that seamlessly connects physical and digital wholesale commerce. www.imcenters.com.
BusinessView all jobs at IMC