26' Straight Truck Driver - Non-CDL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BEFORE YOU APPLY YOU MUST HAVE:
- AT LEAST YOUR 30-DAY MOTOR VEHICLE REPORT
- VALID MEDICAL CARD
- PLEASE SEND DOCUMENTS TO: HR@IMCINSULATION.COM
Drivers work as part of the operations team, delivering orders from the warehouse to customers, usually at a job site and/or warehouses, transporting material to other IMC facilities and picking up materials from vendors or company branches.
This job involves assisting loading and unloading trucks, safely operating a commercial motor vehicle.
- Assist in loading customer orders into the truck and deliver to customers.
- Inspect your delivery items from packing slip to customer for damages and or errors.
- Obtain signatures for proof of receipt.
- Keep company vehicles clean and neat.
- Notify manager of any maintenance need of company vehicle.
- Pick up customer returns (if applicable).
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections, fuel the truck as needed, and report any problems or issues to supervisor/manager.
When not on deliveries:
- Inspecting products for defects and damages.
- Load and unload trucks, putting away product accurately.
- Organize warehouse space as requested.
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations, keeping warehouse clean and organized daily.
- Any other projects the supervisor / manager assigns.
- Driver must have at least one 3 to 4 years driving a straight truck or larger.
- IMC’s trucks are 26' non-CDL 25900 lb. box trucks.
- Team player with organizational skills and sense urgency
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a medical exam and obtain a medical card
- Must be able to maintain a professional and pleasant demeanor with customers, co-workers, and vendors.
- Must have physical fitness and stamina for unloading and loading trucks and working in the warehouse when not driving.
- Ability to read and understand customer packing slips
- 3-4 years Road Experience
- Adherence to Safety and Driving Rules
- Good Navigation Skills
- Professional Demeanor
- Organizational Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
IMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Over the past 50 years, IMC has grown from a single facility to our current network of six facilities, located in the eastern United States. We service much of this area with our own fleet of trucks and ship nationwide.
With a vast inventory of insulation and accessory products, customers can be sure that our knowledgeable sales representatives will find the correct products for each job’s unique requirements.
Additionally, our fabrication facilities produce cellular glass, polyisocyanurate, phenolic foam, XPS (extruded polystyrene), and bend-a-board. Cut and roll metal jacketing, cut and curl PVC and many more products are fabricated at IMC's facilities. Excellent customer service is a way of life at IMC. We stock fabricated pipe coverings and fittings in many common sizes. As fabrication specialists, we welcome all custom orders. No request is unreasonable, no job, too big or too small.
IMC Insulation Materials Corp.
700 Metuchen RoadSouth Plainfield, NJ
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Straight Truck Driving jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.