Job Summary: Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in electrical construction, maintenance on various projects including but not limited to Design-Build Government projects, Industrial, Commercial, and Multi-Family projects in the Caribbean and South East United States.
Essential Duties and responsibilities: Include the following and other duties as assigned to maintain the integrity, reputation, financial security and viability of the corporation within the law.
· Estimate costs and submit bids for engineering, construction or extraction projects, and prepare contract documents;
· Evaluates specifications to plan procedures, starting and completion times, and staffing requirements for each phase of construction;
· Assist Job Superintendent in resolving design detail problems with owner/architect/supplier and subcontractor;
· Attend and Conduct pre-construction conference;
· Assist Senior management in project organization, planning, coordination and administration;
· Maintain change request log and current controls;
· Maintains formal correspondence with owner and architect. Conducts progress meetings with owner/architect/Superintendent;
· Enforces all safety policies and procedures. Assists with quality control program
· Orders and monitors procurement of tools, equipment, and materials to be delivered according to project schedule;
· Monitor costs and perform projections;
· Manages and controls change order, back charge and back order;
· Produces regular progress reports and percent of completion reports;
· Conducts inspections as required by the safety and quality control program;
· Approve subcontractor/vendor requisitions;
· Submit payroll and labor reports;
· Conducts construction activities within federal, state, and local environmental rules and regulations;
· Prepares closeout documents; and
· Coordinates office and field activities during construction period.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty on a Professional level. Must have a GED or High School Diploma, Electrical or Journeyman’s License a Plus, and show Problem Solving abilities while working independently or with a team.
Experience with Spectrum software a plus.
Up to 23 Days of paid holiday and Personal Time Off;
High percentage of individual and family Medical insurance paid by IMC;
Retirement with percentage company match by IMC;
Encourages Advancement from within; and
Compensation will be determined based on the applicant's experience.
IMC Construction Group is a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE, all eligible candidates must pass a drug test. IMC Construction Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, age, disability or genetics.