Growing general construction company seeking a motivated individual for Project Administrator with past construction experience.
· 2-3 years of administrative experience - Construction industry preferred;
· Proficient with a computer and Microsoft Office programs;
· Federal Contractor Experience a PLUS;
· Strong organizational skills, attention to detail;
· Must pass a pre-employment drug screening;
· Proactive team player with strong work ethic; and
- Willingness to learn new processes and systems (experience with Spectrum software a plus).
· Data entry within accounting and project management software suites (from Budgets to Submittals);
· Assist Project Managers with all administrative duties relating to the project regarding submittals, plans, daily reports, and RFI's as requested;
· Produce billings for PM review on all projects monthly, both AIA and US Govt forms;
· Prepare and maintain subcontract agreements and purchase orders per PM direction;
· Assist with permitting and job start-up;
· Job close-out including securing operation manuals and warranties;
· Organization of project files; and
· Provide general office assistance and support.
Employee pay and benefits package will be determined by Skill Level and overall performance. IMC Construction Group values employees as an important Company Investment, including:
· Up to 8 paid holidays and 15 paid Personal Time Off days;
· High percentage of individual and family Medical insurance paid by IMC;
· 401(k) Retirement with percentage company match by IMC; and
· Encourages Advancement from within.
Pay Range: Various on years of experience and will be determined upon hiring. $15-$20 with minimum requirements satisfied, upwards to $25+ with minimum 5+ years experience.
IMC Construction Group is a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE, all eligible candidates must pass a drug test. IMC Construction Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, age, disability or genetics.