We are actively interviewing for our Customer Support team. The ideal candidate would enjoy working with the public, have great communication skills and motivated to help others.
The Customer Support Representative plays a key role in shaping every part of our Customer Service efforts. This means serving as the first point of contact for customers by answering questions and troubleshooting issues related to our organization.
We pride ourselves on our collaborative office environment that welcomes and encourages fresh ideas and challenges you to make an impact. As a member of our support team we are looking for someone who is motivated and will pitch ideas on how we can improve our services. You’ll partner with all departments to recognize patterns, and opportunities, providing feedback and insight when needed.
- Strong customer service background
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Highly detail-oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and demonstrate continuous communication with individuals
- Ability to work independently, follow organizational procedures and perform accurately under deadlines