The Assistant Client Manager plays a critical role on the leadership team, reporting to the Executive Director.The position works to implement the daily aspects of the organization’s strategic plan, meeting annual goals and creating long-term sustainability.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with clients.
- Attend site visits with prospects.
- Oversee process of identifying, researching, and evaluating potential prospects
- Support message development and the development and implementation of communication guidelines
- Responding to and directing inquiries from the general public and outside organizations
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
- At least two years’ of relevant experience required
- Ability to relay information, messages and correspondence in timely and organized manner
- Excellent interpersonal, written and reading comprehension skills.
- Detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively and work successfully with persons of diverse backgrounds
- Must be innovative, and interested in helping move the organization forward