Contracts Specialist - Senior
- Expired: May 25, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Headquartered in Dumfries Virginia, IMSolutions, LLC, is a rapidly growing economically disadvantaged woman-owned (8m), veteran owned Virginia-based management consulting company that specializes in providing innovative and cost-competitive business and program management solutions to our clients across the public sector.
ABOUT THE POSITION
IMSolutions is seeking multiple Senior Contract Specialist to support our federal client in Silver Spring MD.
The Contract Specialist performs various pre- and post-contract and procurement responsibilities pertaining to the procurement of supplies, services and equipment, which may include most all functions from cradle to grave in the acquisition life cycle. Functions may include acquisition planning, reviewing, editing or assisting in writing statements of work (SOW), performance work statements (PWS) statement of objectives (SOO), request for information (RFI)/Request for Proposal (RFP)/Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Invitation for Bids (IFB), market research/analysis, selection and administration of contract terms & conditions, cost and price analysis, negotiation preparation, preparation of contract modifications, development of evaluation criteria, evaluation of contract performance, contract termination, and contract closeouts. Individuals as required will have experience with Cost Reimbursable, Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Time & Materials (T&M), Labor Hour (LH), Commercial, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) and GSA FSS contracting. Individuals will possess working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and agency supplements.
- Applies established acquisition/purchasing regulations, policies and procedures while assisting in the procurement of goods and services in a Federal Government environment.
- Provides support and assistance in essentially all areas of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) based Federal procurement.
- Prepares or reviews pre-procurement packages.
- Actively participates in developing and managing acquisition plans.
- Prepare/research support documentation.
- Makes quality recommendations to the Contracting Officer.
- Handles problems through procurement action life cycle through resolution.
- Researches, analyzes, and validates relevant data.
- Completes tasks needed to successfully advertise, solicit, construct, award, administer and/or closeout Government contracts or task/delivery orders.
- Provide knowledge and practical resources to stakeholders to ensure customer service provided is relevant, accurate and timely.
- Supports the issuance of contracts, purchase orders, tracks status, and expedites orders according to customer requirements and in compliance with all related guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains and ensures acquisition/procurement file documentation in compliance with FAR and other related policies and procedures.
- May assist in special projects assigned by the procurement Acquisition Manager.
POSITION SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Key Attributes Required:
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Dedication: Shows a sense of ownership and pride in work product
- Adaptable: Shows a sense of urgency, high degree of personal motivation for success
- Strong verbal and written collaborative skills ensuring a more knowledgeable and engaged team / workforce
- Positive professional attitude – demonstrating an ultimate desire to fulfill organizational objectives by providing a positive customer experience
- Integrity: Without it, no real success is possible
- CS III: Bachelor’s Degree with 24 credit hours in Business- or Business-related field plus 8 years of relevant contracting experience or; Associates Degree plus 10 years of relevant contracting experience or; 12 years of relevant contracting experience.
- CS IV: Bachelor’s Degree with 24 credit hours in Business- or Business-related field plus 10 years of relevant contracting experience or; Associates Degree plus 12 years of relevant contracting experience or; 14 years of relevant contracting experience.
- Previous experience working with the Federal Government within this field is desirable.
- Relevant office experience including MS Office and Google platform product skills.
IMSolutions is proud to offer a competitive salary, high-quality, broad and diverse benefits, a generous Paid Time Off plan and a corporate 401k plan. IMSolutions offers exceptional opportunities to develop a rewarding career.
Equal Opportunity Employment: IMSolutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
IMSolutions is an E-Verify Employer.
IM Solutions LLC
AddressSilver Spring, MD
LegalView all jobs at IM Solutions LLC