Contracts Specialist - Remote Position
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IMSolutions is seeking multiple Contract Specialists to support our NOAA client in Kansas City MO. These positions are 100% remote.. These positions are 100% remote.
The Contract Specialist performs various pre- and post-contract and procurement responsibilities pertaining to the procurement of supplies, services and equipment, which may include all functions from cradle to grave in the acquisition life cycle. Functions may include acquisition planning, reviewing, editing or assisting in writing statements of work (SOW), performance work statements (PWS) statement of objectives (SOO), request for information (RFI)/Request for Proposal (RFP)/Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Invitation for Bids (IFB), market research/analysis, selection and administration of contract terms & conditions, cost and price analysis, negotiation preparation, preparation of contract modifications, development of evaluation criteria, evaluation of contract performance, contract termination, and contract closeouts. Individuals as required will have experience with Cost Reimbursable, Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Time & Materials (T&M), Labor Hour (LH), Commercial, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) and GSA FSS contracting. Individuals will possess working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and agency supplements.
IMSolutions seeks qualified Contract Specialists to fill vacancies to provide Closeout Support, Simplified Acquisition Support and Formal Contracting Support.
- Applies established acquisition/purchasing regulations, policies and procedures while assisting in the procurement of goods and services in a Federal Government environment
- Provides support and assistance in essentially all areas of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) based Federal procurement
- Prepares or reviews pre-procurement packages
- Actively participates in developing and managing acquisition plans
- Prepares/research’s support documentation
- Makes quality recommendations to the Contracting Officer/Grants Officer
- Handles problems through procurement action life cycle through resolution
- Researches, analyzes and validates relevant data
- Completes tasks needed to successfully advertise, solicit, construct, award, administer and/or closeout Government contracts or task/delivery orders
- Provide knowledge and practical resources to Stakeholders to ensure customer service provided is relevant, accurate and timely
- Supports the issuance of contracts, purchase orders, tracks status, and expedites orders according to customer requirements and in compliance with all related guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Maintains and ensures acquisition/procurement file documentation in compliance with FAR and other related policies and procedures
- May assist in special projects assigned by the procurement Acquisition Manager
POSITION SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Key Attributes Required:
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Dedication: Shows a sense of ownership and pride in work product
- Adaptable: Shows a sense of urgency, high degree of personal motivation for success
- Strong verbal and written collaborative skills ensuring a more knowledgeable and engaged team / workforce
- Positive professional attitude – demonstrating an ultimate desire to fulfill organizational objectives by providing a positive customer experience
- Integrity: Without it, no real success is possible
- Bachelor's degree with 24 credit hours in a Business- or Business-related field plus four years’ experience. Experience can be substituted for the degree requirement, and advanced education can be substituted for some of the experience.
- Previous experience working for the Federal Government within this field is desirable
- Relevant office experience including MS Office and Google platform product skills
- Submit three References with contact information
- Applicants that do not possess specific experience in an acquisition field will need to include a short narrative describing how their combination of education/work experience meet the minimum requirements of the position being applied to.
- Applicants that cite a degree other than a specific Business Administration or closely related field must provide a list of the specific business courses completed that will satisfy the requirement of 24 business hours requirement.
- Applicants that substitute work experience for educational requirements must provide verifiable information to include dates worked as well as a reference.
- Salary ranges can be negotiable based on experience, skill level and client requirements
BENEFITS: IMSolutions is proud to offer a competitive salary, high-quality, broad, and diverse benefits, a generous Paid Time Off plan and a corporate 401k plan. IMSolutions offers exceptional opportunities to develop a rewarding career.
Equal Opportunity Employment: IMSolutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
IMSolutions is an E-Verify Employer.
IM Solutions LLC
AddressKansas City, MO
LegalView all jobs at IM Solutions LLC