We are seeking a Child Care Cook to join our team! You will assist in the development and supervision of children.
Responsible for the planning and preparation of snacks and meals; orders and inventories all kitchen items. Ensures all health and safety standards are met; accepts temporary assignments within the academy.
- Plans and prepares snacks and meals in accordance with posted menus and nutrition regulations.
- Determines meal and snack count and distributes food to each classroom.
- Removes trays and leftovers from classrooms and disposes accordingly.
- Performs weekly food and supply inventory; submits list of needed items to director.
- Orders food and supply items from approved supplier, within budget set by director. Checks-in supply deliveries to ensure accuracy of order placed.
- Ensures that all state and local health department, licensing, safety and nutritional requirements are met; follows standards of personal hygiene, safety, and sanitation and ensures that other staff in kitchen do the same.
- Keeps kitchen, including appliances, cabinets and all inventory, organized and clean.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings, training sessions, and academy events as requested.
- Accepts temporary work assignments in the event regularly scheduled personnel are not available.
Performs other similar or related duties as necessary.
Full knowledge of CACFP
Job Type: Full-time
ILM LLCKiddie Academy of North Albuquerque - kiddieacademy.com/northalbuquerque