Master Data Steward
ILC Dover Frederica, DE
- Posted: June 17, 2021
ILC Dover is a world leader in the innovative design and production of engineered products employing high-performance flexible materials. Since 1947, we have provided engineered solutions to complex customer problems. Initially known for the production of space suits for NASA, we leverage our vast materials, engineering, process, and design experience to create high performance systems for a wide range of industries. ILC Dover is a portfolio company of New Mountain Capital, which acquired the company in February 2020.
Recognized globally for our flexible containment solutions, ILC Dover serves customers in a diverse range of industries, including pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturing, personal care, food and beverage, chemical, aerospace, healthcare and government agencies. ILC Dover’s visionary solutions improve efficiency, safeguard workers and product, and prevent disasters. For more information visit ILCDover.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The Master Data Steward will be responsible for creating and executing master data reports that in turn become audits based on process audit schedules. This individual will assist in creation and implementation of efficient internal processes and practices around master data projects and maintenance. Using data analysis, the Data Steward will support the design, development, testing and deployment of ERP enhancements as it relates to data management.
- Support the managing of MDM data life cycle
- Sound data analysis, and rationalizing MDM’s information strategy.
- Ensures seamless flow and consumption of master data across various systems and functions.
- Execute the policies, standards, and processes for Master Data Management.
- Execute reports and audit controls to ensure enterprise data is accurate, complete, and reliable.
- Partner with functional data owners within the business.
- Continuous improvement and monitoring aspects of data quality
- Ensure high quality standards are applied to the data sets accurately
- Validate data as it enters the environment to ensure inputs are complying with data quality expectations
- Associate or Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems is preferred. Combination of education and experience in escalating level of responsibility may be considered
- Extensive user experience in ERP system
- Demonstrated experience in building reports and auditing process using various types of software (OData, excel, report writing software)
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Assertive, self-directed, strong affinity for defining work in deliverables/schedules and be willing to commit to deadlines.
- Results oriented, diligent, attention to detail skills and works with a sense of urgency
- Exceptional communication skills including verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional teams across the organization
- Ability to work in collaborative team environments and embody the ILC Dover teamwork and accountability mindset
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ILC Dover is committed to a diverse workforce. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, and more.
Background Check & Drug Screening Required
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
BusinessView all jobs at ILC Dover