Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Job Description and Responsibilities:
The Senior Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Analyst creates test cases, executes tests, and documents software testing results, including defects. Ensures completed software meets established standards. Mentor and coach other team members. Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Participate in all phases of the project life cycle e.g. requirements review/analysis, test planning, test execution, and test reporting and assessment.
- Risk based test case sequencing.
- Test estimation creation and management to timelines.
- Integration of test case development
- Knowledge transfer to client and team
- Prepare test plans through characterization of testing evolutions - system, integration, functional, performance, regression testing and user acceptance.
- Actively participate in process improvement initiatives by providing feedback on deployed process, helping with the piloting and training of software quality control methodologies
- Identify and mitigate project and/or test risks with escalation/delegation of issues to appropriate members of the project team.
- Verify and revise quality assurance standards as needed.
- Analyze complex situations and recommend solutions to the client.
- Liaise with Developers and Business Analysts
- Recommend areas for process improvement.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified Candidates will meet the following expectations:
- Bachelor’s Degree; 6+ years relevant experience
- Experience with System Development Life Cycle models (Waterfall, Rapid Application Development, Spiral Model, Agile, etc., SQL, and software testing required.
- Excellent interpersonal, consultative, organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to motivate others.
- Demonstrates basic development knowledge, working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies
- Ability to follow instructions, work independently, or function in a team as needed.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures for full product development life-cycle.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, organize and manage multiple tasks efficiently while being flexible to change.
- Ability to effectively present to and interact with all levels of management
ILAB LLCIndianapolis, IN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.