We are actively hiring NON CDL Box Truck drivers in the Hebron KY area. What we do is delivering palletized freight from Amazon sort centers to customers like USPS and others. We have day and night shifts available. Please let us know if you find this a good fit for you and your family. All the members of our team including the Owner and the management understand the importance of respect and the value of each driver. Our culture is to make everyone feel appreciated and respected.
The night shift starts around 1-2:30am and typically ends around 8-10am depends on the route and how many stops you will get. Normally you will be doing 3-5 stops routes. Very easy compare to all other box truck work. The day work is usually starts around noon and ands around 7pm also you may have 1-4 stops and that's the end of the shift:) The night shift we require to be available on the weekends as we operating 7 days a week. Day work is 5 days a week so no weekends required but we will appreciate the help on weekends for the night shift folks.
Thank you for checking our job post. Have a great day!
- Safely operate a 26ft Box Truck
- Load and unload cargo (knowledge using pallet-jack a plus)
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license is big plus but not required
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic