We are actively hiring non CDL box truck drivers to deliver palletized Amazon freight from ORD9 (Channahon, IL) USPS locations. This would be the night time shift position. The start time usually varies anywhere from 10:00am to 5:30am. The shifts could be anywhere from 4-9hr per day but you can run two shifts back to back if they are short.
Please let us know if this something you are interested in. We are looking for people who can start ASAP and willing to dedicate your self being the full time employee and cover the routes up to 7 days a week.
Thank you for checking our job post. Have a great day!
- Safely operate a 26ft Box Truck
- Load and unload cargo (knowledge using pallet-jack a plus)
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after the trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license is big plus but not required
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic