WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
• 1 year sales or customer service experience preferred
• High School Diploma or equivalent
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Build loyalty by ensuring customers have a positive final touchpoint during the IKEA shopping experience
• Provides an efficient and accurate checkout experience in various areas of the store
• Offers additional products and services such as home delivery, credit card, and IKEA Family card
• Resolves customer concerns independently to meet their unique needs and expectations
• Provides friendly, safe, and efficient car loading and unloading services
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
At IKEA it’s all about our customers, and in Customer Relations we build and retain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers in a multichannel retail environment. We’re a diverse team that work together to ensure a positive and joyful experience for all IKEA visitors and customers: we set up services, gather feedback and make things right! Our modus operandi is to connect to people by listening to their personal needs and to create genuine interactions. We’re a bunch of people who are truly passionate about people!
Working with us is like working with your friends. Our culture is based on the spirit of togetherness, enthusiasm and fun. And we're always looking for people who share our positive attitude and values.
The IKEA values help us to run our business, solve problems, and make clever decisions together. But we know we won't think exactly alike on everything - and that's okay! In fact, we encourage co-workers to express themselves and question our ways from time to time. At the end of the day, it's your individuality that can help us see and change things for the better.