Kitchen Design Planner
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At IKEA Kitchen Services, we create spaces that people love to live in. As IKEA’s preferred kitchen services provider across the US, Canada, and parts of Europe, we work with modernist and eco-friendly products to create and install the heart of our customer’s home.
As a Kitchen Design Planner, you will be using information provided by Field Measure Technicians, the Planning & Installation Consultant provides Pre-Installation Services for the installation of kitchen cabinets and other products in residential homes or job sites. This position provides kitchen cabinet design services to IKEA Kitchen Services customers to make their dream a reality and providing the customer with comfort and confidence every step of the way.
A typical day includes:
- Read and understand plans and measurements of spaces including, but not limited to, garage, kitchen, closet, and bath cabinets
- Use computer aided planning software to create plans, drawings, diagrams and other visual renderings of space and product layout
- Use all systems and technology associated with working in an IKEA Kitchen Services Planning Center
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, supervisors, customers and vendors
- Daily, assist customers via technology, phone and email to create kitchens in a 3D rendering software that are functional and beautiful using world class products
The ideal candidate will have:
- Design school or NKBA certification or 3-5 years’ experience
- 3D rendering software experience preferred
- Kitchen cabinet or other product layout and design experience
- Kitchen or interior design experience
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary Range is $20-$25 per hour depending on experience
- Full Benefits package available starting on the 1st of the month regardless of start date
- 401k Plan with 100% match of your first 4% of pay after 6 months of employment
- 3 Weeks of PTO
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Weekly Paycheck
At IKEA Kitchen Services, our business is people, and we’re passionate about welcoming new talent to our team as we continue to improve lives at home. We look forward to learning about you, and how you might fit into our organization.
THIS COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST APPLICANTS OR EMPLOYEES ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, SEX, AGE, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, OR DISABILITY.
Powered by JazzHR
IKEA Kitchen Services
ConstructionView all jobs at IKEA Kitchen Services