Parts Manager $80k
- $75,000 to $85,000 Yearly
We are looking for an experienced, motivated Parts manager who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the parts department
- Assist with retail customer purchases and price quotes.
- Provide technician with parts required.
- Manage retail sales floor.
- Manage inventory control.
Skills & Qualifications
- Semi-truck parts experience prefeed
- Experience and strong skills in dealing with the public in sales and service.
- Computer skills
- Leadership and training skills
We offer competitive wages with health benefits.
Cummins or Navistar experience preferred
IK HofmannHuntsville, AL
AutomotiveView All IK Hofmann Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.