We are over 14,000 analysts, data scientists and specialists armed with real-time technology and data, working together to uncover deeper sources of information. The unique insights we provide help the industries and markets that drive our economies operate more efficiently, outpace competition and secure long-term success. Our global insights impact nearly every major sector - from aerospace to automotive. We empower our customers by isolating cause and effect, risk and opportunity in new ways so they can make well-informed decisions with greater confidence. This is a force we call The New Intelligence.
Corporate Sales Enablement, New York, NY
Your role is to positively & measurably impact sales productivity and outcomes by instituting best practices, developing and delivering sales enablement assets, knowledge sharing, tools and communication to the largely remote and global sales force. Our ideal candidate is someone who has demonstrated success enabling sales teams across a global footprint and has a strong desire to apply this to a diverse sales organization.
- Lead and manage a key area of the Sales Enablement organization creating a vision and strategy that is focused on planning and execution of high-impact Sales enablement and training programs including Onboarding, ongoing enablement for seasoned and entry level sales staff, industry knowledge and selling skills
- Analyze process from Contact lead creation to deal close for workflow efficiencies and create sales stage exit criteria
- Accelerate improvements and optimize execution through organizational alignment towards customer needs, tools, and software
- Define roadmaps and recommendations for learning and enablement
- Align with business and operations stakeholders across all levels of the hierarchy and gain executive endorsement and commitment for defined initiatives
- Provide guidance to the business and senior management about enablement and learning, aligned with business priorities
- Work cross-functionally, particularly with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Client Services in order to identify and build the content and tools the sales team needs to be more effective
- Manage and track content and thought leadership to ensure meaningful engagement
- Act as a trusted advisor to our Sales team and work closely with our VP of Sales to define and communicate expectations and processes
- 3+ years in Sales Enablement related role
- Experience using Salesforce
- Prior experience with Financial markets
- Prior experience in a complex deal cycle and working with multiple stakeholders
- Prior experience in Sales Enablement building and executing enablement programs
- Demonstrated strong leadership and interpersonal skills and ability to build and motivate a team
- Excellent planning skills combined with high reliability
- Self-motivated personality with high commitment, that takes pro-active initiative
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment
- Experience with Learning/Sales Enablement technologies
- Experience developing and designing learning materials including content, selling and learning aids, playbooks, etc.
Nice to have
- Understanding of Investor Relations
- Experience with other Sales or Sales Enablement tools (like Seismic)
- Prior experience with sales methodologies
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
Current ColleaguesIf you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy