We are over 14,000 analysts, data scientists and specialists armed with real-time technology and data, working together to uncover deeper sources of information. The unique insights we provide help the industries and markets that drive our economies operate more efficiently, outpace competition and secure long-term success. Our global insights impact nearly every major sector - from aerospace to automotive. We empower our customers by isolating cause and effect, risk and opportunity in new ways so they can make well-informed decisions with greater confidence. This is a force we call The New Intelligence.
- Client Engagement Manager
- Client Services Director
- Regulatory and Compliance
The Regulatory and Compliance team offers a suite of Products that provide solutions for our clients with Tax Validation, Document Exchange and Outreach campaigns that helps manage Counterparty and Vendor risk. Our product platform includes Counterparty Manager (CPM), Know Your Counterparty (KYC), Know Your 3rd Party (KY3P), and Tax Solutions (CTI)
The Client Engagement Manger (CEM) will fully understand how our client based is utilizing our Counterparty Manager platform and all the submodules to provide a proactive client outreach and increase usage, satisfaction and drive new revenue opportunities. The CEM will also act as a Project Manager for any new product or services offerings, working with the Client Services Director to fully understand client requirements and timelines. The CEM will coordinate with internal teams, commercial heads and business stakeholders to ensure proper execution and all deliverables for the project are achieved.
Duties & accountabilities
- Partner with BizOps team to extract metrics from our database and create client profiles based on usage
- Work with Client Services Director and Commercial Leads to do targeted client outreach campaigns
- Create client playbooks for any new product or services offering
- Foster great working relationships with peers and all internal stakeholders to ensure all client deliverables are meet based on their requirements
- Provide internal Key Performance Indicators that show progress, team capacity and RAG status by client and project
- Provide input on how to automate and streamline existing client workflows, reports and playbooks
- Assist with trainings and marketing campaigns to drive further client adoption and platform usage
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ Client Services and/or Project Management experience
- Have an excellent client service ethos and be able to communicate effectively with clients and sales prospects
- Proven track record of successfully managing and leading projects or client implementations across locations and functions
- The ideal candidate will need to be detail oriented and task driven with a strong work ethic and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Independent, self-motivated and a team player
- Strong time management, organizational, planning and follow-up skills, ability to multi-task effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to partner with internal stakeholders and leverage internal resources
- Positive, can-do approach, embraces change and motivates others
IHS Markit harnesses deep sources of information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the industries and markets that drive global economies. Our company partners with clients in business, finance and government to provide the unrivaled insights and perspectives that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. We call this The New Intelligence.
IHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500. We help decision makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues across a host of industries and disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime and trade, aerospace and defense, chemical, and economics and country risk.
Headquartered in London, IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is committed to sustainable, profitable growth.
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
Current ColleaguesIf you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy