IHOP is seeking leaders for our restaurants in the general area of Sarasota and Bradenton. The right individual will possess solid experience building teams, running an operation in the restaurant or hospitality industry. Must posses strong leadership skills, be high energy and have a drive for results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop and maintain professional functional working relationships with restaurant team members, Corporate and Regional staff, and guests.
· Implement the team member training program to improve unit operations and the guest experience.
· Execute annual financial, local restaurant marketing, guest service, and human resource objectives, strategies and tactics for assigned unit as defined by the current Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and current operations plan.
· Manage the restaurant floor and focus on regular contact with guests.
· Comply with federal, state, and local regulations that are applicable to the assigned unit.
· Recruit, train and retain employees as defined by the current SOP and operations plan for the assigned unit.
· Manage the unit's turnover trends
· Conduct on-going coaching and administer the restaurant compensation plan.
· Deliver performance evaluations to ensure high operational standards
· Provide ongoing coaching to communicate and enforce policies on 1) sexual harassment, 2) discrimination, 3) diversity.
· Ensure food is in compliance with SOP in the areas of specifications, recipes, plating, and garnishes.
· Ensure food is presented well and served at appropriate temperatures, within standard ticket times.
· Control guest checks and follow proper register/cash-handling procedures.
· Implement national and local marketing promotions
· Ensure accurately and timely completion of all required reports and paperwork.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Directly supervise Assistant Manager and restaurant hourly employees at assigned unit. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the Company units. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Industry related experience of 3 years or more a must for GM level opportunities.
IHOP - Sunshine Restaurant Partners
Why Work Here?IHOP - is one of the leaders in the casual dining segment. Career opportunities available for top talent!
Great opportunities for growth!