Health, Life and Medicare Agents Needed
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*Must live in MS*
With over 10,000 baby boomers aging into Medicare every day, agents need an established platform to fully capitalize on that market. IHC Specialty Benefits Advisor Group combines our proven sales technique and advanced technology to create a successful year-round Medicare sales opportunity.
As an IHC Specialty Benefits - Advisors sales agent, you will sell throughout the entire year with a multi-choice portfolio of top rated reputable companies. The over 65 products we offer are Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, and Medicare Prescription Drug plans, as well as other ancillary related products. Additionally, the under 65 products we provide are Health, Life, Supplemental, Wellness and Small Group insurance.
We are currently seeking a driven and dedicated Licensed Medicare / Health Insurance Agent. We are looking for someone who can take the confusion out of and make insurance simple. Helping our customers choose the correct health plan option is our mission.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Advanced weekly commissions
- Quote & Enroll Connecture system
- Aggressive commission structure
- Weekly and monthly Bonus programs
- Earning potential $75,000/yr. +
- Opportunity to earn residual income
- Fun, upbeat, and flexible work environment with job training and advancement opportunities
- A valid Health and Life Insurance License or willing to obtain
- Medicare and AHIP certified preferred
- Proven track record of excellent sales performance
- Outstanding interpersonal and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- An energetic and engaging personality
- Self-starter, motivator, and entrepreneur
- Genuine passion for helping others
Job Type: Full time
*THIS IS AN INSURANCE SALES POSITION*
To learn more about this unique and exciting opportunity, visit us at www.sbadvisors.com/
Specialty Benefits Advisors:
Specialty Benefits Advisors (SBA) is a national team of licensed insurance agents that focuses on solutions for individuals and families, seniors, and small businesses. SBA helps people every day with important healthcare decisions through its national portfolio of top rated carriers. Lines of coverage include health, Medicare, life and supplemental insurance.