Senior Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IHC SCOTT is a nationally known, full-service heavy-civil contractor, specializing in building highways, airfields, streets and local roads, parking lots, industrial pavements, and water resource projects. In business for 70 years, IHC SCOTT's primary market areas include the Rocky Mountain, Midwest, and Southwest regions of the United States. A leader in concrete paving innovation and quality, IHC SCOTT currently ranks in the Top 400 ENR Contractors and employs 750 employees annually.
Position Summary the Senior Project Manager will manage and oversee construction projects in IHC Scott's West Area Division. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for optimizing performance and gross margin. Includes Estimating, Operational, Administrative, Equipment and Personnel functions. Complete overall responsibility for organizing and directing the continuous operations of all contracted work assigned with the understanding and daily following of TQM philosophy. This is to be accomplished in conjunction with practicing ethical business transactions, adhering to the corporate policies, values and beliefs while pursuing the company's short- and long-range goals. Must be willing/able to travel
- 7+ years of relevant, progressive construction project management experience on highway projects up to $70M+
- Intimate knowledge of project management including documentation, scheduling, budgeting, forecasting, dispute resolution, personnel management, and resource (personnel and equipment) scheduling
- Excellent people skills & works well with others, team player!
- Self-starter & educator
- Possesses excellent organizational/coordination skills
- Computer Skills must include Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Access), P6 Scheduling
- BS Degree Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- Experience with heavy civil construction
- Experience with design/build
Benefits A comprehensive benefits package is provided to meet the needs of our employees at an affordable cost.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Generous Profit Sharing
- 401K with generous match
- PTO Earnings
IHC SCOTT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressFort Collins, CO
TechnologyView all jobs at IHC Scott