IHC Scott North Platte, NE
- Posted: over a month ago
Who we are & What we do.
W. W. Clyde & Co. is a Heavy Civil Construction Company with a reputation for quality projects and innovative solutions for over 90 years. W. W. Clyde is based in Utah and completes heavy civil construction projects throughout the Intermountain West including: building roads and highways, bridges, dams, airport runways, installing large diameter pipe, earthwork at mines and for environmental reclamation.
Why work with W. W. Clyde?
Employees are vital to who we are and what we do. We seek employees who share our values and high standards and who dedicate themselves to progressing, growing, and expanding in their abilities. We offer a competitive compensation package, generous benefits, and professional development / training.
- Health and Wellness Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Holidays
For additional information, regarding our company, benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://wwclyde.net/.
POSITION: Construction Laborer
LOCATION: Various jobsites throughout UT, potential for out of state - WY, ID, NV. Must be willing to travel.
PAY: Depending on experience, in the range of $14.40 - $26.00 / hour. Out of town travel compensation.
DUTIES: The specific duties will vary based on the project assignment.
- Perform physical labor on heavy civil construction project.
- Operate various hand tools including: shovels, powered hand compactors, saws, drills, etc.
- Operating basic surveying/ layout equipment including: tape measure, level, pipe laser, etc.
- Assist in handling, loading and unloading materials safely.
- Recognize risks and hazards on job site.
- Work in close proximity with other equipment and crewmembers.
- Assist and work with others on construction crews.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Willingness to work hard each day.
- Willingness to travel.
- Preferred 1- 2 years' prior experience in the construction or farming industry. Heavy civil construction, road building, and pipe laying experience preferred.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate high levels of skill in performing duties listed above.
- Good math skills for calculating measurements and accurate adjustments.
- Attention and commitment to safety, ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to move at least 75 pounds.
- Physical dexterity, stamina and excellent hand-eye coordination with ability to: grasp, assemble, and lift objects, stand, sit, and walk for extended periods over uneven surfaces, squat, bend, climb ladders onto equipment or other objects, and potentially lie down.
- Ability to work in constant exposure to outside elements.
- MSHA certification a plus.
POSTING CLOSES: March 31, 2018
Apply on-line at wwclyde.net and attach a resume with application.
W.W. Clyde and Co. is an "Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action" Employer
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressNorth Platte, NE
ConstructionView all jobs at IHC Scott