CAD Technician - Survey
- Expired: June 24, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
A comprehensive benefits package is provided to meet the needs of our employees at an affordable cost.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Generous Profit Sharing
- 401K with generous match
- PTO Earnings
Seeking candidate that can do Computer Drafting, 3D Modeling, Estimating, Bid Animation and Site Surveys. Candidate will also be providing modeling for different jobs and proposals, where necessary computer animations of how the job will be accomplished, as well as, assisting with modeling redesign work.
- Competent in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to read, interpret and understand engineering plans and schematics, and soils reports.
- Capability to visualize the finished grade production.
- Attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Strong work ethic - willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done and done correctly.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D interface tools such as AutoDesk Infrastructure Design Suite, Microsoft InRoads, Trimble Business Center, Blue Beam, Pix4D Drone Software and other similar programs preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree, specific training in CAD Design or computer animation preferred
- Experience with heavy civil/infrastructure construction projects
- Experience using Trimble instruments and software is advantageous
- Proficiency in 3D Modeling with Trimble Machine Control
- Drone field messaging data using Pix4D
- Basic Land Surveying Knowledge
IHC SCOTT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
10303 E Dry Creek RdEnglewood, CO
ManufacturingView all jobs at IHC Scott