Investment Services Administrator
- Expired: January 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
IHMVCU has been servicing the Quad Cities and surrounding areas since 1934 and has grown to be the largest in the area. Our team is growing and we are recruiting for an Investment Advisor. This position will be located at our office in Davenport, Iowa.
The successful candidate should have following skills/qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent - some college strongly preferred
- Reliable, motivated and strong organizational skills
- Exceptional customer/member service and problem-solving skills
- A minimum 3 years of experience in a support, sales, or administrative capacity in a financial or sales environment.
The Investment Sales Administrator will provide support to the Investment Advisors as well as help build member relationships. This position will coordinate member appointments, process necessary documentation in a timely manner and assist in servicing the Investment portfolio for the Credit Union. This position will interact with team members and members on a consistent basis which will require professionalism at all times. Follow up and resolutions while protecting the confidentiality and integrity of the members' information will be vital. The Investment Services Administrator will work directly with the IRA Custodian to relay regulatory changes Credit Union wide as well as assist with IRA reporting responsibilities.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package, including 401(k) with company match, holiday pay, vacation benefits, and health insurance including dental and vision.
- Sitting: Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Finger, handle, touch: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with whole hand or arm as in handling.
- Visual Demands: Visual acuity to do things such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading;
- Lifting Demands: Up to 10 lbs.
IH Mississippi Valley Credit Union
TechnologyView all jobs at IH Mississippi Valley Credit Union