IT Application Development Manager
- Expired: June 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
IHMVCU is recruiting for an IT Applications Manager to join the team! This role can be fully remote with onsite visits scheduled as needed or a hybrid schedule for a regional candidate.
The successful candidate should have the following skills/qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 7+ experience in application development and support
- 5+ experience managing/leading an application development
- Knowledge of Credit Union concepts, core system operation and architecture a plus
Summary of the Position:
The Enterprise Applications Manager coordinates and supervises activities related to the design, development, implementation, support, and maintenance of enterprise business applications.
What are some of the job responsibilities?
- Provide direction to Enterprise Applications department staff, delegating related tasks, tracking staff job performance, providing guidance and mentoring
- Designing the application architecture multi-year roadmap
- Create and maintain a knowledgebase, documentation, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Creating and enforcing coding standards
- Working with business leaders to analyze problems and offer solutions
- Research existing and new products, technologies and services to use within the environment
- Oversee Enterprise Applications health and operation
- Ensure that application development, security and quality assurance best practices are followed
Being a team member of IHMVCU is more than just a job, we want to make differences in the communities we live in and serve. At IHMVCU you'll get:
- Outstanding training, plentiful support and tools needed to be successful in your career
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) with company match and profit sharing
- Holiday pay & paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Community volunteering
- Health insurance including dental and vision
- Access to fitness center
Move Up your career at IHMVCU with this great opportunity!
- Sitting: Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally, and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Finger, handle, touch: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with whole hand or arm as in handling. Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm. Perceiving attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature, or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips.
- Lifting Demands: Up to 10 lbs.
- Visual acuity to do things such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
IH Mississippi Valley Credit Union
TechnologyView all jobs at IH Mississippi Valley Credit Union