As a Commercial Territory Manager you will provide potential customers with expertise and education on a wide variety of energy products, helping small to medium businesses become smart energy consumers. This role is full-time and offers competitive benefits, base salary + commission, and has great opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Acquire and retain small to medium business customers by working an assigned territory selling various energy products such as natural gas and electricity.
- Use a consultative selling approach; increase customer’s awareness of choice as well as competitive advantage over other energy providers; provide potential customer with pricing and effectively close the sale.
- Develops relationships with an emphasis on education and serves as a trusted partner to new and existing customers.
- Assure quality and accurate representation of products; represent the company professionally and ensure that potential customers have an exceptional experience.
- Utilizes iPad technology to track sales activities and customer data.
- Develop collaborative working relationships with other sales representatives and internal partners.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (friendly, personable, positive personality).
- Self-motivated, results oriented, consistently drives to exceed customer expectations.
- Operates effectively in a high energy, fast paced team environment.
- Effectively communicates (verbal and written) complex information and can adapt it for the end users understand.
Minimum Education, Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Valid Driver’s license with a good driving record, a reliable personal vehicle, auto insurance coverage that satisfies the minimum requirement for the state.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to
More than anything, we are dedicated to empowering the individual consumer who will play a vital role in shaping the future of energy.