Senior Infrastructure Administrator
- Posted: over a month ago
Title: Senior Infrastructure Administrator
Location: Burnsville, MN
Type: Contract To Perm
Job #: KC43834745
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
The Senior Infrastructure Administrator ensures confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems in a manner consistent with the credit union’s mission and core values. Additionally, they collaborate with the rest of the Information Technology team in maintaining and supporting the organization’s Infrastructure (physical and virtual), servers, SAN storage system, Microsoft Active Directory, cloud presence, backup and recovery infrastructure, and Exchange environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other IT-related degree or equivalent work experience may substitute, especially if combined with certifications, such as the Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE.), CompTia A+ and/or Network+ certificates
- 5+ years related experience preferred.
- ESXi / vCenter / vSphere certification
Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Send your resume to DVS-Recruiters@CDW.com to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Thank you for your interest in a career with IGNW a CDW Company. We are committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of customers, coworkers and the community.
In alignment with this commitment to safety, IGNW requires all U.S.-based coworkers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The only exceptions to this policy are a documented, legally required medical or religious exemption/accommodation granted by IGNW.
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs
CDW Corporation, a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers announced it has acquired IGNW! IGNW provides digital velocity solutions including advisory, consulting, development services, and has been a CDW services partner since 2018. IGNW provides services to customers across all cloud platforms including hybrid environments, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS. IGNW is Cisco’s leading Digital Solutions Integrator Partner and 2019 Cisco Global Ecosystem Partner of the Year.
So many reasons:
- The recent acquisition by CDW. Press release here.
- IGNW being voted Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here.
- IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current contractors. Check it out here!
- We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
TechnologyView all jobs at IGNW
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?