Senior Cloud Engineer - Google Cloud Platform
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: GCP Architect
Location: Remote – any location
Job #: TR133845438
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020. IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match…. or any other jobs posted!
IGNW is seeking a full-time Senior Cloud Engineer - Google Cloud Platform with the following skills and experience:
- Responsible for highly technical architecture design, distributed systems, infrastructure migration and deployment strategies. This is a hands-on role to include a variety of focuses from workload migrations, hybrid-cloud solutions and automate CI/CD pipelines.
- You will be responsible for transformations with Google Cloud Platform, AWS, and Azure.
- Provide both pre and post-sales consulting as well as technical training for our customers.
- At least 25% travel, mainly within the United States.
- Expertise in Google Cloud and/or other public/private/hybrid cloud architecture domains.
- Google Cloud Certified in one or more Associate or Professional designations such as Associate Cloud Engineer or Professional Cloud Architect.
- Demonstrated experience with successful implementation of complex Google or hybrid cloud architecture solutions.
- Experience migrating workloads from on-prem to the cloud to include provisioning targeted infrastructure and executing cutover plans to minimize system downtime.
- Experience with IaaC solutions using tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt and Packer.
- Deliver CI/CD pipelines utilizing tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI and/or Spinnaker.
- Experience working with containerization technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, etc).
- Have worked in production systems for networking, VPN’s, servers, databases, firewalls, load balancers and maintaining systems in virtualized environments.
- Knowledge of systems monitoring, capacity planning and performance tuning.
- Proven experience understanding of architecture principles across infrastructure platforms, security, data, integration and application layers.
- Must have strong working knowledge of VMware, Hyper-V or other virtualization software.
- Previous Linux administration on a variety of distributions.
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters: email@example.com
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs
TechnologyView all jobs at IGNW