Senior Cloud Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you want to make the internet work better for millions of people?
At IFTTT, we believe everything works better together. Our platform saves people time & money by making it easy to find and create useful ways to integrate the services in their world.
We’re looking for an experienced cloud engineer who is eager to help design and build a highly scalable, reliable and performant platform using AWS and Kubernetes. The IFTTT platform serves millions of users across the globe and we’re always expanding our ecosystem and user base. It takes experience, dedication and ingenuity to keep the IFTTT platform running smoothly and affordably.
This role is ideal for someone who wants to leverage their experience to work on a state of the web scale platform that impacts millions of users and some of the world’s biggest brand names. This position is fully remote.
- Design, implement and support infrastructure using the latest technologies including containers, cloud and serverless
- Collaborate closely with various internal stakeholders including data, engineering, product, marketing, support and finance teams
- Mentor other engineers to create robust and reliable infrastructure that can scale to millions of users and billions of transactions per day
- Triage, prioritize and fix operational issues as they arise
- Experienced with designing, building and maintaining cloud infrastructure
- Passionate about building high performance and cost efficient solutions using AWS services
- Interested in leveraging managed cloud services to create robust systems with low operational costs
- Detail focused with a knack for documenting and presenting complex systems using diagrams
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years designing, building and maintaining infrastructure in AWS
- Working knowledge of at least one scripting language (e.g. Python, Ruby, JS)
- Working knowledge of at least one statically typed language (e.g. Java, Scala, Go)
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize individual workload and roadmaps
- Self-driven ability to deliver on ambiguous projects involving legacy systems where performance and reliability are critical
Benefits & perks:
- Fast-paced and collaborative remote environment where you will regularly engage with our senior leadership
- Competitive compensation
- Health (medical, dental & vision), Transit, Flex Spending & 401(k) benefits
- Meaningful Equity
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Generous paid holidays/company off days per year
- New Hire Stipend (remote workstation)
Transparency in Coverage:
- Machine-readable files
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSan Francisco, CA
Get fresh Senior Cloud Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.