IFS Milwaukee, WI
- Posted: over a month ago
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work everyday with customers who continue to challenge their markets and competitors. As a challenger ourselves, we partner with our customers to guide them through their digital transformations and extract the most value out of our software solutions. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great! We are #ForTheChallengers and if that resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.Job Description
Location: Milwaukee or Itasca Office
This position has responsibility for developing and executing industry marketing plans for the North America market. The position will allow for a broad array of responsibilities across many aspects of the marketing mix. The primary objective of this position is to help drive the sales pipeline as well as increase brand awareness within assigned industry segment. The position includes marketing planning and budgeting, campaign/project management, and execution of marketing plan.
· Develop, execute and measure a comprehensive marketing plan that ultimately drives awareness, sales leads and pipeline.
· Research new programs and ideas that will drive future success
· Act as the marketing “go to” person for assigned industry/segment and manage activities across all stakeholders.
· Work in conjunction with the Business Development Manager and the Demand Generation Team to create and execute outstanding lead generation programs.
· Provide creative vision and project management skills in creating campaigns to encourage maximum sales activity. Work individually and with a team in creating, scheduling, and planning projects/campaigns.
· Develop campaigns to encourage maximum demand generation activity through marketing and sales tactics.
· Work individually and with marketing/sales teams in creating, scheduling, planning and executing projects/campaigns.
· Work in conjunction with other functional/industry areas to deliver campaigns/activities that drive increased brand awareness and pipeline.
· Project manage one-off campaigns / projects.
· Experience in B-to-B marketing most specifically in the area of business software applications
· Previous campaign management experience a plus
· 2-3+ years of proven marketing experience.
· Experience in any of the following industries would be a plus (not required): Manufacturing, Construction, Energy, Aerospace & Defense, or Field Service Management.
· Ability to quickly become familiar with communicate concepts regarding enterprise software
· Strong project management skills, along with excellent oral and written communications skills
· Strong PowerPoint creation and editing skills
· Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and creative
· Solid time and project management skills
· Strong business acumen and analytical skills
· Commitment to deliver high quality work on time
· Enthusiasm and self-motivation
· A self-starter, strong work ethic, with personal initiative and drive
· Ability to work independently without supervision and collaboratively with teams when needed
· Ability to travel as needed; limited travel requiredAdditional Information
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
BusinessView all jobs at IFS