Accounting Implementation Specialist -Northwest Arkansas, Bentonville
IFI provides outsourced accounting and technology transition services for growing small to medium business, but we are unique. Some may describe us as being quirky in a fun way because we like to celebrate our differences; both personally and professionally. Things in our world are always changing, and our employees are challenged every day--either using new technologies or by the creation of perspectives through the lens of a kaleidoscope. Each day is different, and it’s never the same old thing.
About the Career Opportunity:
This is a newly created career opportunity working with a fun and dynamic team of people, but at a satellite office with another individual in Bentonville. Even though this position is located at a Satellite office, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to interact with other staff located across the United States, using various tools and applications.
Our company fosters a spirit of camaraderie. By working collaboratively, developing solutions, adapting to change, and applying new technologies, we consistently develop key skill sets needed to maintain success in our environment.
You’ll work under the direction of the local Project Manager in assisting with transferring accounting data from the client’s existing platform into the Sage Intacct Cloud Accounting Software. Adaptability, strong attention to detail and use of new technology tools is key to success in this position.
What you'll do:
- Perform accounting data conversions exports from various Accounting Systems (i.e. QuickBooks) to be fed into Intacct.
- Manage multiple projects at any given time and successfully deliver high-quality results.
- Act as an Intacct accounting Subject Matter Expert by learning the system inside and out.
- Be an extremely effective communicator understanding the significance and appropriate use of various communication channels and tone based on circumstances and audience.
- Serve as one of the Company Representatives with clients and skillfully navigate all conversations, from the introduction to long-term relationship building.
- Ensure that all your tasks and responsibilities are achieved by delivering results against defined timelines and client accounting business requirements, as defined by the Project Manager.
- Participate in session kick-off calls with client stakeholders and the Project Manager to understand the scope of the project, goals and timelines.
- Anticipate project risks and issues and communicates those to the Project Manager in a timely manner.
- The Accounting Implementation Specialist will configure the system(s) based on the tasks provided by the Project Manager.
What Qualifications & Talents Are Needed to Be Successful in This Role?
- Accounting Degree
- CPA preferred.
- 3+ Years of professional accounting experience in a Staff Accountant capacity.
- Strong Excel skills.
- The ideal candidate will have two or more years of professional experience which includes a balanced combination of accounting, analytical skills, and client relationship management.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You make complex ideas understandable and craft requirements that are easy for multiple audiences to consume.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability to create structure and manage ambiguity.
- You have a solid blend of skills including accounting, analytical and client relationship skills.
- You have an ability to manage multiple moving parts at a time and are highly detailed.
- You’re comfortable operating in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- An ability to pick up and learn new technologies quickly
- Previous experience working with Intacct preferred.
Fun Things We Do & Benefits:
As we continue our journey together, we’ll hone our skills and talents with semi-annual Team Building Events in San Juan Capistrano, CA. We’ve been seen running around San Clemente with hats, fake mustaches, and a list of clues trying to figure out “Who Done It?” on our Murder Mystery Team Challenge. We demonstrated our culinary talents and subsequently enjoyed the meal we made together. We’re always looking for adventurous and innovative ways to strengthen our bonds.
In addition, we take one day every-other quarter and do something for our community, whether it be volunteering in a soup kitchen, assisting at an animal shelter and other things that are close to our hearts. Each member of our team is more than a number or “just” an employee: we’re uniquely human and foster a sense of strong community inside and outside of our organization.
We have some of the more traditional benefit offerings including Medical, Dental, HSA Savings Account, Vision, and Dental plans. Full-time employees get 10 paid holidays, plus an extra day to celebrate whatever you want, PTO, monthly luncheons and more. If there is a special event in your life where you need to take off early or come in later in the morning, we understand. Life and work should be balanced.
Check us out on LinkedIn for a glimpse inside