Essential Job Functions
- Prepare training courses and education materials to include: instructor-led training (in-person and virtual), self-guided training for self-certification, and informational documents.
- Conduct instructor-led training (in-person and virtual) of courses they have developed as well as acquisition-related courses prepared by other Government organizations.
- Draft and assist in the implementation of a COR training and employee development plan.
- Assist in the distribution, documentation and tracking of employee’s progress toward training plan’s milestones and goals.
- Provide technical and administrative support in applying standard training concepts, adult learning theory, and principles and techniques for the S&T COR training and curriculum program.
- Perform administrative tasks to facilitate the training program such as: serving as the primary point of contact for COR training inquiries, filing and maintaining documents electronically in Government systems, tracking and maintaining employees’ individual development plans, and managing and communicating internal and external learning events.
- Provide support to training events by drafting and distributing training announcements; managing registration when applicable; setting up webinar and/or meeting spaces; scheduling and communicating expectations to training facilitators; and developing and processing post-training evaluations.
- Analyze and review course materials to determine the effectiveness of training sessions with regard to course content and trainer; corrects courses as necessary to improve training effectiveness.
- Track status of mandatory and recurring training requirements for Federal CORs.
- Communicate and collaborate with all necessary stakeholders to develop and maintain a timely and accurate master training task listing, guest speaker contact list, and other materials in accordance with guidance from the Federal POC.
- Experience with curriculum development, student learning outcome (SLO) development and assessment, training program review, and staff development courses.
- Experience in effective curricular design and instruction delivery for adults
- Ability to manage all tasks and schedules to ensure activities are completed in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Software Applications such as: MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), and Adobe Acrobat.
- Provide program management, training, skills assessments.
- Develop curriculum and large enterprise-wide online training courses and programs.
- Knowledgeable of the 508 compliance requirements and other federal regulations regarding online content and accessibility.
- Ability to understand complex technical issues and communicate those issues to a non-technical audience.
- BA/BS degree from a regional accredited college/university in Business, Engineering, Management, Computer Sciences, Information Systems, Social Science, Education and Human Resources Development, Psychology or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of (10) years of experience.