Essential Job Functions-
- Assist with CAPS leadership in areas such as performance plan management, physical seating arrangements, staff development, etc.
- Maintain an accurate electronic document of all contractor personnel (500+ FTEs) supporting S&T’s operations. This list will have information including contractor name, contract number, contractor email address, vendor, COR, PM, etc.
- Provide assistance in the maintaining of an S&T-wide organization chart that includes all Federal and contractor personnel.
- Serve as a POC for contractor support staff with information including on-boarding, badging, IT equipment, S&T systems, etc.
- Serve as a POC for Federal employees seeking information related to S&T contractor support staff.
- Assist in contractor on-boarding and off-boarding requirements and tracking.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to manage all tasks and schedules to ensure activities are completed in a timely manner.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Software Applications such as: MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), and Adobe Acrobat.
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Management, Computer Sciences, Information Systems and Human Resources Development, Psychology or Business, Social Science to demonstrate experience, knowledge, and skills.
- MBA or MA/MS in human resources or related field or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) certification.
- A minimum of (5) years of experience in human resources.
- Active Secret Clearance or higher.