IFAS is seeking a college intern to support business development operations from our HQ in Woodbridge, VA.
Intern must be able to accomplish assignments with minimum supervision and guidance based on general direction. Leverage knowledge of standard research techniques, statistical analysis, and compilation of data, and select, analyze, and present data and information in written, oral, or graphical form. Apply knowledge of commonly used PC applications, including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Competitive research and analysis
- Assist with documentation, messaging, and proposal development
- Federal Government focused research and analysis
- Support Management with presentations and briefings
- Participate in proposal development process as necessary
- Proficiency with microsoft related software
- Pursuing a BA or BS degree in Communications, English or Writing with a minimum of 30 credit hours completed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint proficient
- Ability to multi-task and working in a team environment