IFAS Woodbridge, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
- Responsible for identifying and responding to new business opportunities especially quick-turn Request For Quotes (RFQ) / task orders under Multiple Award IDIQ Contract (MAC) Vehicles in the federal government marketplace
- Works with the Solutions Architect and company Subject Matter Experts to develop and write Task Order proposal responses
- Manages the Proposal Coordinator who supports producing RFQs responses
- Functions primarily as a sales professional who is more reactive vs. proactive to uncover and pursue new business opportunities using industry tools such as GovWinIQ; Beta.Sam (formerly FedBizOpps); GSA ebuy and specific MAC vehicles supporting both Department of Defense (DoD) and Civilian federal government clients.
- Coordinate meetings with customers, competitors, clients, and teammates to develop market insight on requirements, acquisition strategy, acquisition timing, and contract vehicle choices
- Plan and participate in capture activities, to include opportunity gate reviews, black hat sessions, collaboration and workshop sessions, proposal review
- Strong organizational, research, identification, and tracking skills necessary to uncover new business opportunities
- Domain knowledge of the DoD and Civilian federal government marketplace primary in the IFAS core capabilities including Financial Management, Information Technology, and Management Consulting support services
- Effective communicator including strong written and oral skills
- Good understanding of Industry research tools, processes, and procedures including federal government agency MAC vehicles and Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) vehicles.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and action items simultaneously
- Solid understanding of project management, contracts, and proposal development to support requirement to work across corporate resources to successfully lead responses to RFQs / Task Orders.
- Senior professional with an advanced degree and a minimum of 10 years of related experience
- Background experience working with Financial, IT, or Management Consulting companies with a minimum of 100 employees
- Task order proposal management, technical writing and proposal development experience
- Secret Clearance desired, not required.
IFAS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Integrated Finance and Accounting Solutions (IFAS) is a service-disabled veteran, woman owned small disadvantaged business firm that applies integrated finance and accounting solutions to every engagement to help clients build sustain, and maintain a profitable business model. We do this with a corporate commitment to provide on time service that is mission focused and results driven. It is our true belief that finding the right solutions to your business' mission makes doing business less challenging. IFAS' core capabilities include business & Finance operations, IT Support Services, Acquisition and logistics support. We are an equal opportunity employer.