Digital Communications Coordinator
About IF:Gathering: IF:Gathering exists to build tools & experiences to equip leaders in the church who are making disciples. Inspired by the question from IF:Gathering Founder and Visionary, Jennie Allen: "IF God is real... then what?" our team consists of 15 staff members and over 7,000 IF:Local leaders around the world who are dedicated to reclaiming the priority of discipleship as God's method to changing the world. Through technology and our events, we have reached more than one million women in 179 countries.
The Digital Communications Coordinator will work with the Communications Director to ensure a consistent, effective, and fresh brand message across all social media platforms and channels. Our dream teammate knows what types of content, copywriting, and calls to action get engagement across the various social platforms. This position will help IF:Gathering grow engagement, reach new audiences, and maximize current initiative launches through organic and paid social media initiatives.
The Digital Communications Coordinator will implement social campaign strategies and messaging for the organization, as well as help develop digital content strategy for the Communications Department. This role is responsible for finding ways to further enhance the reach and engagement for all of IF:Gathering's tools, experiences, and events, through analysis of current market data and trends online.
This role is for a go-getter and strategic ideator who does not fear running out of ideas for social media or compelling campaigns to move our audience down the marketing funnel, and is forward-thinking in anticipating future trends and success of a product or event. The responsibilities will give the Digital Communications Coordinator the opportunity to be on the forefront of utilizing digital communications to encourage, empower, and equip women in the church to make disciples.
Reports To: Director of Communications
- Implement creative strategic efforts across digital marketing channels, email, website, and digital advertising according to the organization's goals
- Assist the team in creative copywriting and content creation
- Maintain and manage all social media channels, including creating a system for when things are due and when they will be posted on social media, websites and/or communicated through email
- Digital community management, including responding to queries and comments
- Report on social media and web analytics
- Execute weekly e-newsletter(s) and other targeted emails
- Assist in management of communications/asset creation with agencies and other vendor partners when needed
- Evaluate emerging trends and technologies to represent upcoming opportunities in strategic and creative planning
- BS degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Proven 1-3 years minimum working experience in digital marketing
- Strong copywriting & script writing skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency with Adobe programs, including InDesign and Photoshop
- Firm understanding and familiarity of working with Brand Guidelines and Style Guides
- Up-to-date on current media, industry and consumer trends that affect audiences
- Demonstrable experience managing marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong work ethic and ability to thrive in and enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Personal thriving relationship with Jesus Christ
- Passion for discipleship and evangelism
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Lives in the DFW metroplex
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.