Patient Care Technician Expert
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re Looking For: Someone with tenacity, passion, discipline and grit to join our team as an Associate Patient Care Technician Instructor at our West Palm Beach Campus.
To Do What: In this position, you will be responsible for the delivery of quality educational instruction by helping develop the technical and soft skills needed for our students to secure a job in their new career.
Who Are We: Florida Career College is a leader in post-secondary career education and we are obsessed with student success. Our company is fast-growing and has opportunity for growth and advancement.
What We Offer: We are a Certified Employee-Owned Company and offer a variety of benefits for full-time and part-time colleagues including a generously matched 401(k) plan!
Some of the great work you’ll do includes:
- Supporting students through their education journey and witness their dreams become reality
- Helping students determine their educational goals
***Teaching experience is not required if you are an expert in the field. We will train***
- Thirty-six months of related occupational experience
- Possess a nationally accredited PCT or CNA certification (PCT didactic course Instructors)
- Possess a state issued RN License (PCT externship course instructors conducting externship offsite
IEC - West Palm Beach
AddressWest Palm Beach, FL