Financial Software Sales Executive (Senior Level)
Top Salary, A Great Commission Structure, Full Benefits, And a lot of room for upward mobility
This is a remote position where you will work from your home office (in the Greater Chicago area) and report to the VP of Sales In Atlanta
IDology is a leader in multi-layered identity verification and fraud prevention solutions and named one of this year’s best and brightest companies to work for.
IDology is looking for a high energy intelligent Financial Software Sales Executive to fill a hunter role within our high growth organization. The Financial Software Sales Executive will identify, build and grow strategic relationships with key decision makers within some of the top 150 Wealth Management, financial services and insurance companies in the US. Expectations for this position include understanding and navigating the sales process in large complex organizations, building and growing a strong pipeline, the ability to learn IDology’s identity verification and fraud solutions, closing enterprise level deals and expanding business within these accounts.
- Build and develop multi-million dollar pipeline of enterprise level accounts
- Develop relationships within those accounts and grow the business
- Forecast new business at a high level of accuracy
- Learn and develop a deep understanding of IDology solutions
- Use Salesforce and other internal tools to manage the sales process
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly results and annual forecasts)
- Attend all company sponsored training sessions and apply learned techniques and new products to sales opportunities
- Continually stay abreast of new product offers, emerging technologies and market drivers.
- Travel is required to present and develop relationships
- Would like position to be based in the Greater Chicago area
- Bachelor’s degree and 7 to 10 + years of successful sales experience
- Successful experience selling Financial Technology software solutions within the financial services sector
- Experience selling to some of the top 150 financial institutions in the United States
- Strong computer and web proficiency including experience with Word, Excel and Salesforce.com or other web based sales automation tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with technology and solution based sales
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently as well as in a fast paced team environment
- Experience in fraud and identity is required
- Highly Motivated drive for success
- Excellent inter-personal and inter-departmental skills
IDology was named Company of the Year at the 2019 KNOW Awards. This award is given to the small- or mid-size company that has demonstrated the greatest impact on the identity landscape through technological innovation, product and service development, or thought leadership within its target industry.