Account Manager Business Development
Salary, Commissions, Bonus and Full Benefits
Experience in the software industry is a plus
This is a junior position and we are looking for candidates with 3 to 6 years of Account Management/Business Development experience.
We are hiring ASAP for this position (you will start working from home and then join the team in the office when the Corona-virus situation is over). You will stay in contact with others on the team via video conference & telephone
We are seeking a Account Management/Business Development who will be responsible for generating new sources of revenue by creating and supporting relationships with new partners. This is an exciting role which will have a major contributory impact to the revenue growth of the company. The role will work closely with the VP of Business Development.
- Generate new sources of revenue via partner/channel sales activities in the assigned markets which can include software, consulting firm, and systems integrators
- Hunt and develop new opportunities and channels of revenue via OEMs, re-sellers, and other strategic partner relationships
- Develop a comprehensive and aligned business development plan
- Identity, develop, recommend, and implement sales strategies for new target accounts and markets
- 3 to 6 years of selling and account management experience in the software industry.
- Must have demonstrated entrepreneurial success in working in fast paced environments and with high growth organizations.
- Must be a self-starter, fast learner, and possess the business acumen to articulate benefits of IDology’s identity verification and fraud prevention services for potential partner applications (we will teach you everything you need to know about our services).
- Ability to independently and aggressively identify new prospect opportunities in the assigned targeted markets and accounts, and drive them to closure
- Consultative selling and training experience
- Experience in selling fraud prevention, risk, compliance, security software solutions and tools is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Some travel required
- Position based in the Greater Atlanta area.
IDology was named Company of the Year at the 2019 KNOW Awards. This award is given to the small- or mid-size company that has demonstrated the greatest impact on the identity landscape through technological innovation, product and service development, or thought leadership within its target industry.