Customer Service Administrative Support
IDentiphoto Company Willoughby, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 Hourly
Customer Service and Sales Team Administrative Support
Our successful applicant must be outgoing, friendly, task-oriented, and will be responsible for various clerical and administrative functions supporting the day-to-day activities of our sales team.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Two plus years of business-to-business customer service experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office competency in Word, Excel, and Outlook (Adobe Pro and CRM software a plus)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle heavy phone contact on a multi-line phone system
- Prior experience supporting a sales team a plus
As part of our Customer Care Team, you will:
- Answer and direct all incoming calls
- Assist customers via Live chat, phone, and email
- Generate letters, quotes, proposals for the sales team
- Enter and process orders, provide pricing and product information to customers
- Call customers to update information and identify new sales opportunities
- Assist in successfully resolving customer issues
- Set up new customer accounts in CRM software and ensuring proper paperwork is received from customers and provided to the appropriate internal departments.
- Provide customers with product information and timely and accurate responses to customer inquiries.
- Helping to resolve product and service problems.
- Calling customers to update information, develop sales opportunities, or announce product specials.
- Update CRM with customer activities relative to customer inquiries, support, orders, and quotes
- Maintaining positive, consistent, and effective communication with all members of our team.
- Work on special projects and other job-related duties as assigned.
- Provide general office duties and support
- Become an expert in our products and services
Come play an integral role in our growing ID technology company located in Willoughby, Ohio. We are a Certified Female Business Enterprise and a leading provider of top-notch products, services, and state-of-the-art technology for identity management, badging, tracking, and verification solutions.
We offer a supportive environment, an excellent salary, and a great benefits package. Our long-term commitment to service, technical support, and attention to detail is what sets us apart.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements in Microsoft Word format. If you are an achiever with the background we need, you will receive a response from us. All other responses will be discarded.
While IDentiphoto appreciates all interested candidates, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
IDentiphoto CompanyWhy Work Here?
We offer a competitive base salary and an excellent benefits package!
We are a well-established leading provider of identity management, badging, tracking and verification solutions providing state-of-the-art identification technology to schools, law enforcement, retail, government and industry to assure the safety and security of their employees. We feel that our long-term commitment to service and attention to detail is what sets us apart. While IDentiphoto appreciates all interested candidates, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
BusinessView all jobs at IDentiphoto Company